Fundraise for Yemen
As the war in Yemen enters its fourth year children in Yemen are facing a massive crisis. The volatile civil war, taking place in the midst of growing poverty, is causing the world’s worst humanitarian emergency. More than 11 million children urgently need lifesaving assistance. Countless more children are at risk of starvation as Yemen edges toward the brink of famine.
Save the Children is doing whatever it takes to ensure every child has a place to call home, a childhood and a future to believe in. Join us.
- Only 55% of girls 15 and older are literate
- 29% of children are out of school, with up to 75% of schools destroyed
- 55 out of 1000 children die before their 5th birthday
- 23% of children are engaged in child labor
- 54% of people live in poverty
- 1,600 children have been killed since the start of the conflict
Save the Children is on the ground, working to help the most vulnerable survive and stay safe. We’ve treated nearly 100,000 children suffering from malnutrition, and we’re operating mobile health clinics in the hardest-to-reach areas. Together, we can save Yemen’s children under threat.