Please join our mission in raising humanitarian aid for Yemen.
The world’s worst humanitarian crisis is unfolding in Yemen. This nation that is home to 28 million people, was already the most vulnerable country in the Middle East, but due to the current war, things have only gotten worse. Today, more than 24 million Yemeni people are in need of lifesaving assistance, which includes more than 11 million children.
- 93% of children are in need of humanitarian assistance
- Almost 1/5 of children have lost their homes
- 70% of children don't have access to clean water and sanitation
- 7.4 million children are in need of child protection assistance
- 2 million children are out of school
- 10.3 million children don’t have enough food to eat
By donating, you will continue to help Save the Children fulfill their goal in ensuring that every child has a place to call home, a childhood and a future to believe in.
Save the Children has:
- Protected 55,608 children from harm
- Supported 1,784,041 children in times of crisis
- Provided 1,118,406 children with a healthy start in life
- Supported 98,127 parents to provide for their children’s basic needs
- Gave 271,223 children vital nourishment
No matter the amount, your donation will make an impact!
Thank you so much for taking the time to learn more about this crisis and please share this fundraiser with your family and friends!
Love, Archie Williams High School