After 6 years of war children in Yemen are going through the world's worst humanitarian crisis. The country is at the brink of famine. It is estimated that 66% of the population (20.7 million people) including 11.3 million children require some form of humanitarian protection.
- 8.4 million children don't have access to clean water, proper hygiene, and sanitation
- 10.2 million children are in need of health care services
- 2.3 million children under the age of 5 are expected to go hungry this year
- Around 400,000 children under the age of 5 are expected to die from severe acute malnutrition
- 15 major cities have had their water supply reduced
- 80% of people live below the poverty line
Please donate as much you can. Every dollar counts!