Hey everyone, it’s Marwa.
I’ve joined CurEthica to help fund-raise money to support the children in Yemen. With each day that passes, another child falls deeper into the world’s worst humanitarian crisis. Every dollar matters. No matter how small, it ensures every child has a place to call home, a childhood and a future.
- The country is on the brink of famine.
- 2.3 million children are expected to go hungry this year.
- 400, 000 children under 5 are expected to die from severe acute malnutrition.
- 66% of the population require some sort of humanitarian protection or assistance.
- 8.4 million children do not have access to clean water, sanitation or hygiene.
- 10.2 million children are in need of health care services.