Did you know that even today, girls are more likely to die from malnutrition, be denied an education, or be forced into child marriage? Save the Children challenges you to do something about it - in three easy steps!
1. Register as a virtual walker
2. Share your fundraising page with your friends and family why YOU want to bridge the gap for girls and give them the futures they deserve.
3. Start walking! You can Bridge the Gap for Girls wherever you live.
$96,030.73 of $125,000 Goal
2 - Leading for the Ladies ($3,951.00)
3 - Oranski Team ($3,836.00)
4 - PS Gap Pack ($3,405.00)
5 - A More Equal World ($3,140.00)
6 - Team CJ ($2,950.00)
7 - Together Everyone Achieves More ($2,738.00)
8 - This One's For the Girls ($2,335.00)
9 - Weston ($2,252.00)
10 - Eats for Charity ($1,595.00)
Why We Walk
Did you Know:
- A girl under age 18 is married every 3 seconds
- Every 2 seconds, a girl gives birth
- Girls are twice as likely to die from malnutrition
- Girls are 3 times more likely to be out of school